out of the ordinary tours for
groups in & around ConneCTicut
or Customized Programs
for groups of 20 or more
Signature Tours For Groups
Every ConneCTions signature GROUP tour
- Is escorted and hosted by a ConneCTions tour director
- Includes all tour admissions, docent tours and/or tickets
- Includes lunch, brunch or dinner in a specially chosen group-friendly local restaurant
- Can be customized for your group
- Touring is aboard your motorcoach
or ask ConneCTions to arrange and include deluxe motorcoach charter for your group
MARK TWAIN'S ConneCTicut
Mark Twain may have been raised in Missouri, but he chose to live in ConneCTicut. Mark Twains ConneCTicut introduces you to the man and the place he called home for more than 20 years!
- MARK TWAIN'S HARTFORD
- PADDLEWHEELING WITH MARK TWAIN
- MARK TWAIN ON THE MENU - when you've only got time for dinner
- MARK TWAIN ON THE VENUE - invite Mark Twain to your next meeting or group function!
HAUNTED ConneCTicut the original!
Its NOT just for Halloween any more!
Bring your camera. You never know what will develop!
- Hosted and Escorted by a ConneCTicut Ghosthunter
- Lunch, Brunch, or Dinner in a Haunted Restaurant
- Historic & Contemporary Hauntings
Choose from SW CT or Eastern CT itineraries tours with spirit
or stay the night and do both.
A TOUCH OF TIFFANY IN ConneCTicut
A series of beautiful tours across and around the state of Connecticut.
Each itinerary combines great scenery, the stunning stained and art glass of Louis Comfort Tiffany and the history of a family with Connecticut roots.
P.T. BARNUM IN ConneCTicut
Master Promoter, Master Showman and a ConneCTicut original!
See P.T. Barnums CT. Be dazed by the many careers of Barnum. Be amazed by a humbug or two.
- HOSTED & ESCORTED BY A ConneCTions RINGMASTER
- THE JUMBO TOUR OF BRIDGEPORT AND BETHEL
- THE JUMBO TOUR PLUS - hear about a day in the life of a clown from a professional clown, at lunch, brunch or dinner!
IMPRESSIONS OF ConneCTicut ART TRAIL
When artists like Childe Hassam, Albert Ryder, Theodore Robinson, J. Alden Weir and others decided to escape the heat of NYC summers in the late 1800s and early 1900s, they took the train to Connecticut. They stayed at local farms or boarding houses and painted what they saw from the porch or lawn. That was the beginning of American Impressionist Painting.
We'll show you
PO Box 986
Darien, CT 06820
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a fax 203-656-0882
Phone us 203-656-0207 or toll free (US) 866-656-0207